1) What's your name?
2) How long have you prepared your visa interview? Have u prepared the interview in New Oriental?
3) Where are you from? Where is your hometown?
4) Have you ever been to nations aside of China? Have you ever gone abroad?
5) What's your favorite food?
6) How old are you?
7) How long have you been in Shanghai?
8) What's your hobby? What do you do in your spare time?
1) What do you think of the *** (a question VO is interested to know concerning your major) in China?
2) What is your favorite pet? Why?
3) What's your best/worst quality.
4) Why did you live in Shanghai?
5) Who do you think is the best president of the US?
6) Do you think who is the greatest leader in the world? Why?
1) Do you want your wife to go with you?
2) Do you have any relatives in the United States?
3) What do your parents do?
4) Have you any relatives in US?
5) Do you have sisters or brothers?
1 What will you do in USA?
2) What is your purpose for the visa?
3) Are you going to study in USA?
4) How long will you study in USA?
5) Why do you want to study in USA?
1) How do you know this Univ.?
2) Why do you choose this Univ.?
3) To how many institutions have you applied, and who are they? Any other school admits you?
4) Why did you choose ****** University? How much do you know about the university?
1) What is your major? In what aspect of your major will you study? What is your favorite subject? Can it be used to military utilities?
2) When/where did you get your BS/MS?
3) What is your academic background?
4) Why do you like your major?
1) What/where are you working now?
2) What do you do with your work for MS/phd?
3) What have you done after you graduated from university?
1) How long have you prepared for GRE? Did you cheat?
2) When did you join the T/G test?
3) What score did you get in T/G test?
4) How did you take GRE?
1) Have you any scholarship?
2) Why do you receive financial aid from this Univ.?
3) How much do you expect you will have to spend each year in the United States?
4) How do you support yourself during your studies in the United States?
5) Do you plan to seek Financial support in the US?
1) What is the thing you like best in America, or the thing you like best in China?
2) Then what is the thing you don't like most in China?
3) What do you think is the best/worst thing of the U.S?